Sentimental Swirls Week – Tall Layered Milk Carton – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Sentimental Swirls Stamp Set
- Memento Ink
- Blends Alcohol Markers
- Coloured Cardstock
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Flowers & Leaves Punch
Time To Make – 20 Minutes
How stunning are these 2 boxes?
I can’t decide which I love more. The cherry cobbler or the flirty flamingo!
Either is gorgeous, but of course, you can swap in any colours you want.
I’m having so much fun with my Sentimental Swirls stamp set, and of course, this series of projects is in conjunction with the Online Class that I have available too.
And although the swirl can be perceived to be the focus of the stamp set, I have decided to make it the background and let those lovely icons do all the work for us!
It’s a great project, I am thrilled with how they turned out. And I hope you make one or some too!
- Cardstock – 8-1/4 x 10″ (21 x 25cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 8″ (5, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Black Panel – 1-3/4 x 5-3/4″ (4.5 x 14.5cm)
- White Stamped Panel – 1-1/2 x 5-1/2″ (4 x 14cm)
- Finished Size – 2 x 2 x 6″ (5 x 5 x 15cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!