Sentimental Swirls Week – Random Stamping Just Because Card – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Sentimental Swirls Stamp Set
- Memento Ink
- 2 Green Cardstocks
- 2 Matching Green Blends Alcohol Markers
- Pink Alcohol Markers
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
Yesterday I showed you a project using the Sentimental Swirls swirl (!) in the background, today I’ve hidden it some more, but I share a cheeky sneaky tip on how to do mass random stamping of lots of different images, all in one go.
I wanted to create a Just Because kind of card, and this set was designed for that. Yes, there are a handful of words, but it is very much a set for any and all occasions.
And today, it’s Just Because. see, I’m an old sentimental girl!
I love all the greens I’ve used, and those flashes of pink really do make the card pop. But like all my projects, you can switch out any and all of the colours to find the perfect fit for you. Or more specifically, the recipient!
And of course, don’t forget that the 5 videos coming to YouTube this week all work in conjunction with the Online Class that I have running too.
Have a super day everyone, and if you’re sending a card, perhaps it’s a Just Because card too!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!