Sentimental Swirls Week – The Inchie Butterfly Watercolour box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Sentimental Swirls Stamp Set
- Watercolour Pencils
- Blender Pens
- Linen Thread
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Time To Make – 12-15 Minutes
I can’t believe how fast this week is whizzing by, but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed using my Sentimental Swirls stamp set to create not just the 5 projects this week, but the 5 that are in the Online Class. And of course, all the other projects I’ve made.
I have a dedicated category here on my blog – just click Categories then select Sentimental Swirls and you’ll find all of them!
Today however, I wanted to share a different colouring technique with you, and the darling little butterflies were ideal for this. Any excuse to create a rainbow!
And despite it’s tiny size, the Inchie Box is ideal for lots of dinky little treats – sweeties are always a winner!
I hope you like the project today, and that you’re getting some inspiration from all the projects!
- Cardstock – 4.5 x 3″ (11 x 7.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 2, 3, 4″ (2.5, 5, 7.5, 10cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 2, 2.75″ (2.5, 5, 7cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!