Sentimental Swirls Week – Colouring with Wink of Stella – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Sentimental Swirls Stamp Set
- Flowers & Leaves Punch
- Dark Inks
- Wink of Stella
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
I can’t believe I’m at the end of Sentimental Swirls week. Have you found it useful? Did you join the Online Class?
I had so much fun firstly designing the stamp set – I knew that I wanted a big swirl and I definitely wanted it to be an ‘any occasion’ set, as well as a ‘build it yourself’ set where you can add whichever icons and images you want.
And I also wanted to be able to colour it in different ways. And this week, I’ve shown blends, watercolour pencils and today I’m showing colour bleeding. And in the online class, I have a variation on it too, using the solid images in one of the tutorials!
But for me, Sentimental Swirls is a set that I hope you can all use, for any occasion. And that you have seen projects this week that inspire you.
And of course, I have the new Category here on my clog. Just click Categories then Sentimental Swirls and you’ll see all the projects I have created using the set, and as I make more, they’ll go there too.
So for now, I sign off, with love and gratitude to all of you who helped make this set happen by helping me reach my 1m personal sales milestone. Next week it will be 2 years since I achieved it!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!