How To Make a Pretty Layered Daffodil Card using Free Paper – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Daffodil Daydream Bundle of Stamp and Dies
- Daffodil Afternoon FREE Designer Paper
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Daffodil Delight Blends
- Flirty Flamingo Blends
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
Ah, the delight of a daffodil card made using free supplies! I love that you can buy the bundle and get the paper for free!
How cute! And of course, with spring on its way to us in the UK in the next month or so, daffodil cards are ideal to send ‘just because’.
I love to make layered cards like this. Black based paper is always a winner for me, and each card always looks different.
There are no hard and fast rules in terms of the sizes of your layers, just make sure that whatever size border is around your base layer of paper, keep that the same size border for all your other layers.
After that, anything goes!
So, will you be making a layered card with free paper?
Have a lovely day!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!