How To Make a Rainbow Bag with Pretty Clouds – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- White Cardstock
- Sunshine & Rainbows FREE Designer Paper
- Cloud Punch
- Rainbow of Happiness Stamps
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
I love rainbows, this is nothing new. But making a rainbow bag was right on the top of my list when I saw the Sale a Bration catalogue (and squealed out loud a bit!)
It is free paper, so if you were to buy the full Rainbow of Happiness bundle, including the dies, and then add some ribbon, you’d get the gorgeous paper for free. Or perhaps you want to buy the punch and the stamps and a couple of other extras, then it’s free too!
And yes, I’m using the adorable new Cloud Punch today. I felt it was ideal to add on top of my spotty and stripy rainbow bags, particularly with the little bit of stamping on them too.
So, will you make a spotty rainbow bag or a stripy one?
Let me know!
- Cardstock – 8-1/2 x 7-1/2″ (21 x 19cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2-1/2, 4, 6-1/2, 8″ (6, 10, 16, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-1/2″ (4cm)
- Part Score on the LONG side (as per the video!) at 3-1/4, 7-1/4″ (8, 18cm)
- DSP – 2-1/4 x 5-3/4″ (5.5 x 14.5cm)
- Finished Size – 2-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 6″ (6 x 4 x 15cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!