How To Make a Free Otter Themed Card – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Free Simply Marbleous Paper
- Free Awesome Otters Stamp Set
- Brown Tones Blends Alcohol Markers
- Blue Blends Alcohol Markers
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
I love free, you love free, we all love free!
Free paper, free stamps and you’ve got a great card!
I love the little otter images in this stamp set, and they make for adorable projects.
Paired with the simply marbleous paper, on the opposite page of the sale a bration brochure, it just makes sense!
I wanted to share a quick card with you, and sometimes, that’s what you need. Quick and pretty!
And with some blends alcohol markers to colour your otter, you’ve got quick and ready to go!
Have a lovely day everyone!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!