How To Wrap a Gift Box for Love Hearts #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Sweet Talk Suite
- Sweet Conversations Stamps and Dies Bundle
- Sweet Talk Designer Paper
- Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes
- Inks and Ribbon
Time To Make 15 Minutes
I adore Love Hearts. They’re sweet and yummy, and whenever we have them in the house, they’re being shared around among us all, as we find the perfect words for someone.
And I decided to get some of the larger rolls of them, and see what I could use them for (any excuse to shop wholesale sweeties) and yes, the leftovers have been handed to the boys for finishing off! If you want to get them too, this link will take you there
I was thrilled to see that I could fit 5 rolls into our mini paper pumpkin boxes. It was like some kind of serendipity! And with the matching paper, stamps and dies, this is a winner project right here.
I love how it looks!
Paper – 5.5 x 12″ (14 x 30cm)
Slimmer paper – 2.75 x 12″ (7 x 30cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!