How To Make a Pretty Topped Daffodil Gift Bag – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Daffodil Afternoon FREE Designer Series Paper
- Daffodil Daydream Bundle of Stamps and Dies
- Pale Papaya Ribbon
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Watercolour Pencils
- Blender Pens
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
There is something special about floral paper for a gift bag, and when you can make that said gift bag with free paper, then it feels just a little bit sweeter!
Of course, once you buy the bundle, that qualifies you for the free paper, and it is utterly delightful to work with.
I love to make this kind of gift bag, with the turned over top, but you’ll find out in the video just how dippy my brain can be. Honestly, I’m scary with a ruler and a brain that left the building!
And of course, getting a few minutes to spend colouring with watercolour pencils is a nice way to pass the time, and I love these daffodils. The colours are gorgeous!
I hope you like my gift bag, and that you had a giggle over my sillyhead too!
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2-7/8, 5-3/4, 8-5/8, 11-1/2″ (7, 14, 21, 28cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2.5, 10″ (6.5, 25.5cm)
- Finished dimensions to the ribbon area – 2-7/8 x 2-7/8 x 5-1/2″ (7 x 7 x 14cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!