How To Make a Lovely Valentine’s Card using Sweet Talk – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper
- Sweet Conversation Stamp Set
- Heart Punch Duo
- Red Cardstock
- Stampin’ Trimmer
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
My husband is a lucky chap this year, he’s getting not 1 but 2 Valentine’s cards from me! Mostly because I’m showing you 2 here and he’s the only person who gets a card off me….
But of course, Valentine’s Cards aren’t really just for Valentine’s Day, you could send a card to your loved one ‘just because’. And there are some great sentiments in this set that are good for friends too.
I love to make layered cards, they’re so stylish and simple. Just remember the rule – whatever border you put on your base card, make it the same for your layers.
Have a wonderful day, and I hope you have a lovely Valentine’s Day too.
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!