How To Make Adorable Table Favours using Flowering Fields – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper
- Cloud Punch
- Love & Happiness Stamp Set
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Brushed Brass Butterflies
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
Well, wedding season is going to be on us before we know it, and although it’s only early February, if you’re planning a big event, you can never start too soon!
I love making this little bag, and it’s a great one for table favours for any occasion. Wedding, Bridal, Birthday. Anything!
I could see this is a great mass production line with bridesmaids or family members, and the results look great.
I’ve used the Flowering Fields for this, specifically so I could show off that stunning Highland Heather ribbon. It was one of my thank you gifts this month for all those who shopped with me in January (I send out 2 gifts each month and a handmade something!) so it was nice to show a way to use one of the gifts.
And of course, my much beloved Cloud Punch with those gorgeous Brushed Brass Butterflies too!
I love this project, I hope you do too!
- Paper – 6 x 6″ (15.25 x 15.25xm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 1, 2.75, 3.75, 5.5″ (2.5, 7, 9.5, 14cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1″ (2.5cm)
- Finished Size – 1 x 1.75 x 5″ (2.5 x 4.5 x 12.75cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!