How To Make a Friendly Hello Bag using Free Sale a Bration Goodies! – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Friendly Hello Free Bundle of Paper and Stamps
- Stampin’ Blends
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Memento Ink
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
I love making gorgeous, glorious gift bags, and using Sale a Bration free products is a total win for me.
You just need a handful of supplies, and then get the free bundle, and you’re good to go!
This particular bundle has proved so popular this Sale a Bration, and I’ve loved seeing all the ideas you’ve come up with. The bundle though, is while stocks last before the end of February, and then it’s gone.
And so this is really my last chance to show and share it, and I’m going out with a bag for it!
And you can comfortably make big old bags when you’ve got Sale a Bration free paper!
I did a little colouring with my blends – that was fun zooming in with the phone/camera. This is all new to me using a phone while I work out what’s happened to my DSLR camera to make everything pink. But we are making it work!
Have a super day everyone, and I hope you have snapped up your free Friendly Hello bundle too!
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 2, 5-3/4, 7-3/4, 11-1/2″ (5, 14, 19, 28cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2, 9″ (5, 23cm)
- Finished Size – 2 x 3-3/4 x 7″ (5 x 9 x 18cm)
- Black Panel – 3-1/4 x 3-1/4″ (8 x 8cm)
- White Panel – 3 x 3″ (7.5 x 7.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!