How To Make a Very Quick Handmade Card using Abstract Beauty – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Happy & Heartfelt Stamp Set
- Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper
- Abstract Beauty Ephemera
- Stampin Trimmer
- Black Cardstock
- Black Ink
Time To Make – 8 Minutes
I love making quick handmade cards. I gave you a Valentine’s one last week, but this week, I wanted to take it up a level.
Or down? I dunno, there’s less paper, but no less impact!
The stamp set is just stunning. I got so many questions about it when I shared a sneak peek a few weeks ago, well, it’s glorious and it’s called Happy & Heartfelt.
But much like the stamp set that some of you had missed, you’d be forgiven for missing the paper too. It’s stunning, with the gold accents and the matching ephemera. Just gorgous.
I hope you like my quick and stylish cards. Let’s let the paper and stamps do all the work!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!