How To Make an Easter Duckling Gift Box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Easter Promise Stamp Set
- Symbols of Fortune Designer Paper
- Ink and matching cardstock
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Chocolate Eggs!
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
This is such a sweet little project, and the eggs are just yummy. I always get them each year, in bulk from Amazon, and this year, I’ve finally remembered to share links for you! And I’ve even found similar on the .com site too!
And these bulk eggs are really great value and it means that you can make lots of chocolate egg easter box treats without it breaking the bank.
Also good for craft fayres…
But you’ll have to laugh along with me. At the start of the video, I kept calling my little fluffy dude a chick. I know I know, it’s a duckling. But I called it a chick.
And then I coloured it green.
Well….. if you can’t take a little artistic licence in crafting, when can you?
I hope you like the video, that it makes you giggle too!
- Cardstock – 5 x 7.5″ (18 x 12.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 3.5, 4.5, 7″ (2.5, 9, 11.5, 18cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 4″ (2.5, 10cm)
- DSP – 2.5 x 7.5″ (6.5 x 19cm)
- White panel – 2.25 x 2.75″ (6 x 7cm)
- Finished Size – 1 x 2.5 x 3″ (2.5 x 6.5 x 7.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!