How To Make a Gift Box for Yankee Candles – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Sunshine & Rainbows Free Paper
- Rainbow of Happiness Bundle of Stamps and Ink
- Mini Cut & Emboss
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
I do love a scented candle around the house. I have a large collection of Yankee Candles, as well as other brands, and yes, it means that I have emergency gifts on hand at all times!
And as we can all get our hands on Yankee brand candles fairly easily, I love to make gift boxes for them too. And though I have made different shapes, this is the one that is most popular of all my candle gift boxes. Who doesn’t love a milk carton style box?
Oh, and we are into the final stages of Sale a Bration now, not long to go, it ends on the 28th of February, so this is my last showcase of this gorgeous paper. And yes, I eeked it out!
So, if you’re one who likes to make gift boxes, this is a nice project for you.
- Cardstock – 8.25 x 10.5″ (21 x 27.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (6.5, 13, 19.5, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side as per the video at 2.5, 6, 7.5″ (6.5, 15.5, 19cm)
- Return to the LONG side and part score at 1.25, 6.25″ (3.25, 16.25cm)
- White backing panel – 2.25 x 3.25″ (6 x 8.5cm)
- DSP – 2 x 3″ (5.5 x 8cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!