How To Make a Stack of Stamped Boxes using Sentimental Swirls – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Sentimental Swirls Stamp Set
- Sweet Little Boxes
- Dark Ink
- Matching Ribbon
- Flowers & Leaves Punch
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
It feels like forever ago that I last stamped with my Sentimental Swirls stamp set, so time to get it out again!
I wanted to create a stack of boxes, so decided to combine the two together.
Note – let your ink dry before building the boxes. Just see the video (or photo of the red box!) for why….
But that aside, I loved making these and having a little fun with my stamp set. I know that so many of you have bought my online class, thank you all so much!
I hope you like my project, and giggle along with me!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!