How To Make a Nuts & Bolts Gift Box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Nuts & Bolts Stamp Set
- Abstract Beauty Designer Paper
- White Cardstock
- Coloured Cardstock
- Blends Alcohol Markers
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
Ok, these robots are just too adorable!
I love how cutesy they are, and I’m not normally that kind of girl!
But with 4 sons and a husband in my house, having these kinds of stamp sets are ideal for me for when I’m making them little gift boxes and treat pouches etc.
This one, well, it’s for my husband. He’s so lucky to be the recipient of so many goodies, gifts and treats from me, because I used the opportunity to show you and then share with him!
And what a lovely gift box it is. I hope he likes them!
I used the Nuts and Bolts set, and then coloured them with blends, and all the colours matched the stunning Abstract Beauty paper. I love it when it all works together.
Colour Coordination for the win!
Have a super day, and I hope you like my gift box ideas too!
- Cardstock BASE – 6 x 8″ (15 x 20cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Paper LID – 4 x 6″ (10 x 15cm)
- Score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides
- Paper for stamping – 1.75 x 3.75″ (4.5 x 9.5cm)
- Finished size – 2 x 2 x 4″ (5 x 5 x 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!