How To Make a Simple Rainbow Card – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Rainbow of Happiness Stamp Set
- Cloud Punch
- Supple Shimmer Speciality Paper
- 4 Toning Inks
Time To Make – 5 Minutes
I love simple cards and I love rainbows.
While I could have gone with 4 traditional rainbow colours, I decided to see what would happen if I went for 4 shades of the same colour.
I’m not hugely keen on non traditional rainbows – particularly those that have clashing colours (I’m looking at you Dunelm Mill Shop with your total lack of green in any of your rainbows), but I can handle a rainbow arc when the colours are the same, but different.
Oh, you know what I mean!
So what do you think? Do we like the blue and the green?
For me, I’m seeing these less as rainbows, but more as arc shapes that I’ve coloured.
And I LOVE them!
so easy, once you’ve got your 4 colours, away you go!
Have a fabulous day!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!