February Customer Thank You Gifts – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Heart & Home Designer Series Paper
- Brilliant Wings Dies
- Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set
- Cloud Punch
- Lucky You Stamp Set
Time To Make – 5 Minutes for One Pouch!
I love making thank you gifts and thank you cards, and this month, I had a little helper in my office, in the form of Oliver!
He and the other boys always ask what the thank you gift is going to be for the month – mostly I think because they’re in charge of packing them!
But Oliver was particularly helpful during the half term school holiday, and he patiently cut all the paper and put all the tear and tape on, as well as the dimensionals and punching out all the clouds!
I thought it would be nice to bring them to video this month though. I hope they inspire you!
Each month, we put together a pack that includes either a handmade card or a handmade thank you gift. And of course, a couple of little product treats too.
They can be anything from paper to rhinestones, in this case, the new slim envelopes. Sometimes we have tools or adhesives. I love to shop for the gifts each month!
I hope you like the project, and just know, I had a great time with my smallest son when we made them for everyone.
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!