How To Make a Simple Sentimental Swirls Chalk Marker Gift Bag – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Crumb Cake Cardstock
- Sentimental Swirls Stamp Set
- Chalk Marker
- Stazon Ink
- Blender Pen
- Watercolour Pencils
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
It was such a privilege to be able to help design this stamp set as part of my 1m achievement 2 years ago, and Sentimental Swirls is the perfect name for it.
When I joined Stampin’ Up! I had never picked up a rubber stamp in my life, so my first forays into stamping were quite simplistic.
So it was nice to take a nostalgic journey and strip it all back to basics on the white version. But of course, as you know, I like to change it up a little for the ‘on camera’ project.
I love how this looks on the crumb cake cardstock, and I love the look of the colour over the white.
Is it a technique you know? Lifting the colour off the pencil?
I hope you like my Sentimental Swirls project and that the technique inspires you too.
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 29cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3.5, 5.25, 8.75, 10.5″ (9, 13.5, 22.5, 27cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.75″ (4.5cm)
- Finished Size – 3.5 x 1.75 x 6.25″ (9 x 4.5 x 15.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!