How To Make a Quick Easter Egg Gift Box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper
- Strawberry Builder Punch
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- White Ribbon
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
Firstly, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has sent me photos, or tagged me in their Easter gift box and bag projects from last week’s tutorials.
There is nothing better than seeing how you’re inspired by the projects I make. Thank you. x
I wanted to use up the chocolate eggs a little more (again, links for you below!) and this time, I have a little box.
Foil Egg Links
And like last week, these are a ‘frugal’ project in that it’s a very small piece of paper and you can get 2 box bases from one sheet of card.
After that, it’s just a punch and some rhinestones and ribbon. Yet you can still fit 11 eggs inside!
I like a frugal craft project as much as a lavish one, and this particular one is for all those people who told that they make gift boxes for charity, for schools, for care homes etc. Thank you for what you do for others.
Have a wonderful day everyone, and if you make an Easter gift box, let me know!
- Cardstock – 6.25 x 5.5″ (16 x 14cm)
- Score on the LONG side at .75, 2.75, 3.5, 5.5″ (2, 7, 9, 14cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at .75, 4.75″ (2, 12cm)
- Paper panel – 1.75 x 3.75″ (4.5 x 9.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!