Very Quick Expressions in Ink Birthday Card – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper
- Artistically Inked Stamp Set
- Cardstock and Matching Ink
Time To Make – 5 Minutes
We all have those moments when we need a quick birthday card. Mostly, for me, it’s when the boys announce they’re off to a party, or that it’s a classmate’s birthday that day.
Thankfully I usually have a stash available, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t need them at a moments notice. Particularly for chaps….
So my card today is the ultimate in speedy quick birthday card ideas. Let the paper do all the hard work, a little stamping, and you’re good to go!
And how gorgeous is the Expressions in Ink suite for this? The paper, the stamps. Glorious!
Have a fabulous day, and if you’ve needed an emergency birthday card recently, let me know!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!