How To Make a Large Pansy Petals Gift Box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper
- Pansy Dies
- Pansy Patch Stamp Set
- Coordinating Ink and Cardstock
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
I love to make this big and bold and gorgeous gift boxes. And because we are approaching the end of this annual catalogue, I’m on a kind of ‘use it up’ mission to get through all my papers!
And a large gift box was ideal as a show case for this suite.
I haven’t used it in a while – for me it seems to be quite seasonal, but it’s still lovely nevertheless!
The paper and die combination is fabulous, and I love it when Stampin’ Up! gives us the pairing like this. Just genius!
So, are you a pansy fan? Have you stocked up yet….?
Have a fabulous day!
- Cardstock BASE – 12 x 12″ (30 x 30cm)
- Score at 3″ (7.5cm) On ALL Sides
- Paper LID – 9 x 9″ (23 x 23cm)
- Score at 1.5″ (4cm) on ALL Sides
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!