How To Make a Fold Over Gift Box Using the Hand Penned Suite – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper
- Hand-Penned Petals Bundle
- Dark Coloured Ink and Cardstock
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- White Ribbon
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
I am so going to miss the Hand Penned suite. I have thoroughly enjoyed using it, and I love how elegant the flowers are.
Using it to make stunning boxes, with minimal effort but maximum output is a win for me!
It was nice to have matching free paper last year, but the paper and bundle from the Hand Penned suite is just divine and yes, it’s going to be a sad day when I can’t use it anymore.
I love how this box looks, that paper really does show itself in all it’s glory, and that means that you can make, create and give away something very beautiful.
thank you Hand Penned for that!
I hope that you take some inspiration from my project today, and that you find it useful.
- Paper – 6 x 12″ (15 x 29cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 5.25, 6.75, 10.5″ (3.5, 12.5, 16, 25.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 4.5″ (3.5, 12.5cm)
- Cardstock Topper – 2.5 x 3.25″ (7 x 8.5cm)
- Finished Size – 3 x 3.75 x 1.5″ (8 x 9.5 x 3.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!