How To Make a Paper Wrapped Gift Box with Strawberries – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Pattern Party Free Designer Paper
- Strawberry Builder Punch
- Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set
- Matching Ink and Cardstock
- Liquid Glue
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
OK, so this gift box is just too adorable.
I love bright colours against black and white, and as we have a free paper pack that includes this fabulous check, I had to use it!
I wanted to make a simple paper wrapped gift box, and then just do a little decorating on the outside.
The sweet strawberry bundle was ideal for that.
Just so sweet (pun totally intended!) and pretty and of course, good for any occasion.
Isn’t it nice to have a gift box that would work for pretty much any occasion?
I hope that you get out your strawberries too and perhaps make a simple gift box like mine too!
- Cardstock – 6.5 x 4″ (16 x 10cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 3, 4, 6″ (2.5, 7.5, 10, 15cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1″ (2.5cm)
- Paper – 2 x 9.5″ (5 x 24cm)
- Finished Size – 3 x 2 x 1″ (7.5 x 5 x 2.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!