How To Make a Folded Topped Gift Bag using Sweet Talk – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Sweet Talk Suite
- Sweet Talk Designer Paper
- Sweet Conversations Bundle of Stamps and Ink
- Mini Die Cutting Machine
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
I have really enjoyed using the Sweet Talk Suite, but I sort of stopped and forgot about it for a little while once Valentine’s Day had passed. But, it’s still fabulous for other gifts and times of the year.
I do make goodies and treats for my boys, and I like to put them in gift bags. They love it!
And of course, because they’re my sons (and I don’t miss out my husband!) I make the fairly frequently.
And therefore, the ‘hug me’ and ‘luv u’ stamps are ideal!
Actually, Oliver and I do a thing where we give one another 3 hugs each day because of course, 3 hugs a day makes you feel great! And it really does!
I hope you like my project, and that it gives you some ideas for gift bags too!
- DSP – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 2-7/8, 5-3/4, 8-5/8, 11-1/2″ (7, 14, 21, 28cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2-7/8″ (7cm)
- Turn OVER and score again on the SECOND side at 10″ (25cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!