How To Make a Quick Gift Pouch for Tea Bags – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Abstract Beauty Designer Paper
- Lucky You Stamp Set
- Strawberry Builder Punch
- Bone Folder
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
This is such a sweet project to make. I love to make gift pouches and I find that little individual goodies and treats are the best to pop inside.
So I got some random tea bags from my ‘inspiration drawer’ for this gift pouch and I love it!
There are different tea bags inside each gift pouch and while I have 4 on mine, you could put as many or as few as you want!
Sometimes it’s the smallest gifts and goodies that make the most impact.
I hope you like it!
- Paper for each gift pouch – 6 x 4″ (15 x 10cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3″ (7.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1/2, 3-1/2″ (1.3, 8.7cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!