Customer Thank You Cards using Easter Friends – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Easter Friends Stamp Set
- Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set
- Notecards and Envelopes
- Crumb Cake Ink
- Subtles Designer Paper
- A Willing 10 Year Old To Help
Time To Make – 10 Minutes for 1 card
Well, once again, Oliver joined me in making my thank you cards for everyone who shopped with me in March.
We decided to send out cards with an Easter theme to them, so after he cut ALL my designer paper AND cut ALL of the white cardstock, I set him up with my Stamparatus.
He did such a good job stamping all the bunnies, there were literally only one or two that weren’t quite right!
And then bless him, he stamped out a couple of hundred little flowers so that I could have my bunny holding them!
And then one weekend, he glued and I assembled!
He is really enjoying himself in my office – it’s not every day, just now and again. But he’s liking earning some extra pocket money too!
I think that’s his incentive….
He was particularly keen for the Easter theme though, not just because it was perfect timing, but actually, his birthday is on Easter Sunday this year, and he loves that he gets chocolate eggs and birthday presents on the same day!
I hope you have a wonderful day everyone!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!