How To Make a Gift Bag for 2 Yankee Candle Votives using Beauty of the Earth – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Beauty of the Earth Paper
- Beautiful Trees Dies
- Create With Friends Stamp Set
- Ink and Matching Cardstock
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Linen Thread
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
There is something lovely about a Yankee Candle, and I have a good selection in my house!
I’m fortunate that there is a large shop in my nearest big town, so I regularly stock up!
But Yankee Candles also make great gifts for others. A box of tealights to thank someone for hosting a party, a jar candle for a birthday, or in this case, a couple of votives to remind someone that they’re amazing.
The Beauty of the Earth paper, with all those gorgeous colours, is ideal for a Yankee Candle project. There’s pretty much a candle for every colour!
I love how the gift bag looks, particularly with that silhouette die cut in the background. Fabulous!
- Paper – 6 x 12″ (15 x 30cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3.75, 5.75, 9.5, 11.5″ (9.5, 14.5, 24, 29cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2″ (5cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 2 x 4 x 3.75″ (5 x 10 x 9.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!