Simple and Stylish Card using Sentimental Swirls – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Sentimental Swirls Stamp Set
- Black Ink
- Flowers & Leaves Punch
- Red Ink
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
I was very fortunate that as a perk of achieving my 1m personal sales at the start of 2020, I got to help design a stamp set. And this is it! Sentimental Swirls.
I particularly wanted a stamp set that was good for all occasions, and today I’m saying ‘Thank You’ with my card. Thank you to everyone who shopped with me to help me get there and continues to do so (I’m approaching 1.3 million right now!). Thank you to all of you who support me constantly and endlessly.
And thank you to everyone for letting me do my ‘thing’ here on my blog, and on youtube. For a shy and quiet girl, these spaces allow me to come out of myself.
Thank you. Sentimental Swirls is for you
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!