How To Make a Gift Pouch for 2 Blends Alcohol Markers – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper
- Sweet as a Peach Bundle of Stamps and Dies
- Toning Inks
- Tear and Tape
- Blends for Gifting!
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
There is something lovely about giving craft supplies to another crafter, and Blends alcohol markers are a great little gift.
They come in pairs already, you can use them for many things – both blending and standard colouring in. And if someone is new to them, giving them a pair as a gift is going to make them so happy!
I wanted to make a little gift pouch for them, so with a little Designer Paper cut to size, I wrapped the 2 pens and stapled the ends.
These little treats are wonderful to give, and with some stamping and die cutting, you have a lovely little gift pouch for someone.
I hope you like the project idea, and maybe you’ll give some blends to a friend – who knows, they could become a crafter too!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!