How To Make a Mini Concertina Card Album – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Green Cardstock
- Daffodil Daydream Stamp Set
- Daffodil Dies
- Mini Cut and Emboss Machine
- Blends in Yellows and Greens
- Stampin’ Trimmer
- Rose Gold and Gold Metallic Speciality Paper
Time To Make – 20 Minutes
Well, I’m freshly home from hosting a team event this weekend, and I wanted to share one of the projects I taught.
I created 3 of the projects from the weekend (thank you to Heidi and Donna for the other projects) and this was one of them.
It’s a concertina card that could also be used as a little mini album with some photos added.
It’s so sweet and very simple to make.
You can even get 2 from a sheet of cardstock!
I had given all the attendees a full packet of the Rose Gold and Gold Speciality Paper as well as a full packet of the slimline envelopes, and their 3 projects used these supplies, one of them even used both!
I absolutely love how the card came out and I hope you do too!
- Cardstock – 28 x 10.5cm
- Score on the LONG side at 7, 14, 21cm
- White Layers x 6 – 6.5 x 10cm
- Glitter Layers x 2 – 6.5 x 10cm
- Cardstock – 11 x 4”
- Score on the LONG side at 2-3/4, 5-1/2, 8-1/4”
- White Layers x 6 – 2-1/2 x 3-3/4”
- Glitter layers x 2 – 2-1/2 x 3-3/4”
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!