How To Make a Fold Flat Animal Favour Bag – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Big Cats Dies
- Wild Cats Stamp
- In The Wild Designer Paper
- Animal Print Embossing Folder
- Cut & Emboss Machine
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
I adore making little treat bags and gifts for my boys, and they love them too.
With so many men in my house, we tend to err away from the floral and stick to the animals, so it’s nice to use the In The Wild suite again for them.
These bags are really sweet to make, and I deliberately designed them so that you can make a whole load of them in advance, but store them flat for future use.
That’s just genius!
There’s nothing better than having a stash of favour bags on hand ready when needed!
But how fabulous is that animal print embossing folder? It looks brilliant!
I hope you like my project!
- Paper – 6 x 6″ (15.25 x 15.25xm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 1, 2.75, 3.75, 5.5″ (2.5, 7, 9.5, 14cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1″ (2.5cm)
- Finished Size – 1 x 1.75 x 5″ (2.5 x 4.5 x 12.75cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!