How To Make a No Cut No Glue Gift Bag – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper
- Happiness Abounds Bundle
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine
- In Color Metallic Ribbon
Time To Make – 20 Minutes
I adore making bags like this and this suite is just made for it!
The papers are just stunning and although I immediately wanted to buy them, I actually fell more in love with them once they’d arrived!
I do feel my original version was a little on the ‘busy’ side, and the filmed version definitely lets the die cut flowers stand out.
But making your own gift bags means that you can be as creative as you want. Each gift bag you make would be unique for sure!
I hope you like the project!
- Paper – 12×12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score at 2″ and 10″ on the first side (5 and 25.5cm)
- Score at 5″ and 7″ on the second side (12.5 and 18cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!