How To Make a Slimline Ladybird Card – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Hello Ladybug Stamp Set
- Ladybug Punch
- Rose Gold Metallic Speciality Paper
- White Cardstock
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
As you know, I recently had my team event and this was one of the projects I taught. I had given all the team a pack of Slimline Envelopes each and I’d also given them a full pack of Gold and Rose Gold Metallic Paper too.
So this project was to create a card to fit the envelopes, but to also show a way to use the paper.
However, my team being my team, they let their creativity shine through, so I grabbed as many photos of their versions as I could, and I’ve add all of them below!
I love how one idea can spawn a dozen more!
- Cardstock – 22 x 19cm
- Score at 9.5cm on the SHORT side
- White Layer 8.5 x 21cm
- Glitter Layers x 2 – 7.5 x 7.5cm
- Cardstock – 8-5/8 x 7-1/2”
- Score at 3-3/4” on the SHORT side
- White Layer – 8-1/4 x 3-3/8”
- Glitter Layers x 2 – 3 x 3”
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!