Brilliant New Die Cut Printed Shapes Make Easy Cards – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- He’s The Man Speciality Designer Series Paper
- Matching Coloured Cardstock
- Stampin’ Trimmer
Time To Make – 5 Minutes
I love it when you discover things in the Stampin’ Up! catalogue that you could have missed, and the die cut shapes in the paper pack are exactly that. Undiscovered gems!
I was so excited to see them and decided to make cards using only those elements, and then some of the full sheets of paper.
And I’m not alone in my excitement either at this fun discovery!
But those little elements make for very easy cards and I love that.
Crafting can be as quick or long as you want, and sometimes, we just need a quick and easy card. Right?
I hope you like the 2 ideas I share!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!