Layered Cards the Easy Way! – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
- Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper
- Teacup Dies
- Stampin’ Trimmer
- Matching Cardstock
- Seal Adhesive
Time To Make 10 Minutes
If you saw my instagram at the weekend, you know that I and my team were taking part in an Insta-Hop where everyone shared a post at the same time, and you could click to the next demo and see their project.
This was mine, and I decided to turn it into a video for you!
I love to make layered cards, they’re very me. And though the cardstock colour isn’t so much, I’m kind of making myself use this bright green! It will grow on me for sure, and actually, I think this project has helped!
Now, do you make layered cards?
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!