No Glue Tuck N Fold Box Tutorial using Sit Stay Relax – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Sit Stay Relax Stamp Set
- Design a Daydream Designer Paper
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
I love getting products for free, and today I’m using a free stamp set and free paper.
To get them, you just need to place an order over £150 (€200) and you start accruing Stampin’ Rewards which you can convert into these and other free exclusive items, as well as other things in the catalogues.
So when it’s a free treat, I like to show them off.
Yes, I did fussy cutting on my projects. Are you proud of me? It’s not my area of expertise, but I felt that the armchairs needed lifting off the page a little bit!
This box is a lot of fun to make. It’s designed to hold a little set of 3×3 cards & envelopes, but of course, you could put other treats inside too! It also perfectly fits 8 yankee candle tealights!
I hope you like it, and that you take a peek at page 179 of your catalogue to see what you could get for free too.
- Cardstock – 11 x 6-1/4 (28 x 16cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3-1/4, 4-3/4, 8, 9-1/2″ (8, 12, 20, 24cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-1/2, 4-3/4″ (4, 12cm)
- DSP – 3 x 3″ (7.5 x 7.5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 x 1-1/2″ (8 x 8 x 4cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!