A Sentimental Swirls Cube Gift Box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Sentimental Swirls Stamp Set
- Orchid Oasis Cardstock
- Starry Sky Ink
- Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon
- Flowers & Leaves Punch
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
It has been such a privilege to bring you many projects over the last few months using my 1m achiever stamp set, Sentimental Swirls, and today I thought I’d bring you a project using In Colors.
I designed the stamp set to be good for any and all occasions, and these little cube boxes are also ideal for any occasion.
I love to put colours together that tone brilliantly, and having fallen totally in love with both Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky, I knew that my second, filmed, project had to use those 2.
The boxes are utterly delightful to make, and even though I’ve fully finished mine, you can certainly make a whole batch of them ahead of time, and just glue them when needed.
I hope you like them and perhaps you’ll buy my Sentimental Swirls set too!
- Cardstock – 8.5 x 6″ (21 x 15cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 4″ (5, 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!