How To Make a Large Flip Over Paper Box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Sun Prints Designer Series Paper
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Rose Gold and White Striped Ribbon
- Floral Sprig Stamp Set
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
Honestly, I do not know what went on with the prep and plan of this project. I designed it back in April, right at the time we were swapping over catalogues and retiring product, and somehow, I managed to use up all my Symbols of Fortune paper almost 2 months ahead of time, and then managed to use a stamp set on the projects that is now retired.
Yeah, that happened!
But regardless of the now retired stamp set, I think I managed to pull off a very pretty project with a change of paper to Sun Prints.
These flip over boxes are so popular, but do take care. Because this is a paper one, you’re not going to be putting heavy things inside – think silk scarf or some little gloves or something.
And check out that ribbon! It’s absolutely stunning and I know that this is the first of many spools I’m definitely going to be going through!
Have a wonderful day everyone. Jack and I are now at Epcot in Orlando today, doing our very best to get onto a brand newly opening ride, which happens to open today!
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30 x 30cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 2, 10″ (5, 25cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2, 5, 7, 10″ (5, 12.5, 17.5, 25cm)
- Finished Size – 2 x 8 x 3″ (5 x 20 x 7.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!