A Gorgeous Lidded Gift Box – How To – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Abigail Rose Designer Paper
- Cottage Rose Stamp and Die Bundle
- Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss Machine
- Polished Pink Blends
- Petal Pink Blends
- Soft Succulent Blends
Time To Make – 20 Minutes
There is something lovely about an elegant lidded gift box with beautiful paper and decorations on top. I love to make them, and the new Abigail Rose suite is perfect for this type of project.
I love how different these 2 gift boxes look with the same paper pack and dies, but with different colours as the focus.
The browny one is lovely with the soft pastel petal pink and the black based one is delightful with the brighter polished pink.
Which do you prefer?
Hard to choose, right?
I hope you like the project today, Jack and I are on our last day in Orlando, with no fixed plans but a late flight home. Perhaps we will go shopping? Maybe revisit a favourite theme park? Who knows!
- Base – 8 x 11″ (20 x 27.5cm) score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Lid – 6 x 9″ (15 x 22.5cm) score at 1″ (5cm) as per the video, on each side
- Finished size – 2 x 4 x 7″ (5 x 10 x 17.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!