Super Simple Gift Bag using Stunning Paper – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Happy Forest Designer Series Paper
- Old Olive Cardstock
- Sahara Sand Cardstock
- Wink of Stella
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Tear and Tape
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
Yes, I totally designed this project around that section of paper. And I don’t mind owning it. And who wouldn’t when the paper is that gorgeous?
I loved the paper that much that I didn’t want to detract away from it, so I just created a simple gift bag so that the paper would be the star of the show.
And while there are stamps and dies that match, I love the paper on it’s own. Don’t you?
The wink of stella certainly helps pick up the elements, and I love a little sparkle!
Have a wonderful day!
- Cardstock – 11 x 7.75″ (19.5 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3.75, 5.25, 9, 10.5″ (9.5, 13.5, 23, 27cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5″ (4cm)
- Part Score as per the video, on the long side at 4.5, 9.75″ (11.5, 25cm)
- Paper – 3.5 x 6″ (9 x 15cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 6.25 x 3.75 x 1.5″ (15.5 x 9.5 x 4cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!