Easy Way To Make Handmade Gift Bags – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Awash In Beauty Designer Series Paper
- True Beauty Stamp Set/Bundle
- Organic Beauty Dies
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Metallic Woven Ribbon
- Tear and Tape
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
There is something lovely about making your own gift bag for a present for someone, and I like to make them prettily and easily.
And I think that this ‘fat bottomed’ bag is one of the easiest. I first designed this in my first year as a demonstrator. Way back in 2013. And I’ve been making variations of it for all the years since!
Sometimes I’ve left the paper to do all the work. Other times I’ve heavily embellished. And like now, I simply added stamped images to match the bags.
It’s one of the most popular gift bags I’ve ever made and I think I’ll be making them forever!
- Paper – 6 x 12” (15.25 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2-7/8, 5-3/4, 8-5/8, 11-1/2” (7, 14, 21, 28cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2” (5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!