How To Make a Mini Milk Carton – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Butterfly Kisses Designer Paper
- Best Butterflies Stamp Set
- Build a Butterfly Dies
- Mini Cut and Emboss Machine
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- In Color Twine
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
How fun are these mini milk cartons?
They look so bright and cheerful with the Butterfly Kisses paper and those big and flouncy butterflies!
The paper in this suite is 6×6 so that’s why I made mini milk cartons and they will cheer anyone up!
I rather like the new build a butterfly dies because not only do they match the stamp set, you can also pick out your own colours, elements etc and create totally bespoke butterflies. Too cute!
They’re easy to make and can actually hold more than you’d think!
- Dimensions when finished – 1-3/8 x 1-3/8 x 3-1/8″ (3.5 x 3.5 x 8cm)
- Paper – 6 x 6″ (15.25 x 15.25cm)
- Score on one side at 1-3/8, 2-3/4, 4-1/8, 5-1/2″ (3.5, 7, 10.5, 14cm)
- Score on the other side at 1-3/8, 4-1/2, 5-1/2″ (3.5, 11.5, 14cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!