Flip Over Box Made Simple and Beautiful – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Texture Chic Suite
- Texture Chic Paper
- Distressed Gold Paper
- Mini Cut and Emboss Machine
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
Oh I am in love with this suite! I love the whole suite from the paper to the stamps and definitely to that stunning distressed gold paper!
I really wanted to make you another flip over box, and this one is small enough that you can get 3 from a sheet of paper, but big enough to hold some lovely treats – sweeties perhaps…
The whole suite has a wonderful texture to it (the name is a giveaway…!) and it just looks divine in all its glory.
The papers are stunning with the gold elements, and then adding in the distressed gold paper is the icing on this textured cake!
I do have a bit of a chatter on in the video about Blake Lively’s dress for the Met Ball – this is what I mean. I think it should make sense now…!
I hope you like the box and that perhaps you’ll get the suite too!
- Paper – 4 x 12″ (10 x 30cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 5.5, 6.5, 11″ (2.5, 13.75, 16.25, 27.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3″ (2.5, 7.5cm)
- 1 x 2 x 4.5″ (2.5 x 5 x 11.25cm) when finished
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!