How To Make a Hippest Hippo Gift Bag – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Hippest Hippos Stamp Set
- Hippo Dies
- Mini Cut and Emboss Machine
- Smoky Slate Blends Alcohol Markers
- Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky Cardstock
- Orchid Oasis Woven Ribbon
Time To Make – 20 Minutes
Ok, who doesn’t love a Hippo Stamp Set? And why could you not love them!
These hippos are beyond adorable!
Look at my first one with the swimming goggles on!
I have seen that these hippos have gone pretty much viral in stampin’ up land right now, and you’re all getting them for free at a rapid rate of knots!
I can’t wait to see what you make!
This is my project, a lovely little gift bag, and yes, it’s part of Oliver’s list of prepped projects (more on that on Wednesday!)
So, have you got your Hippest Hippo Stamp Set yet? It’s free don’t you know!
- Cardstock – 5.5 x 8.25″ (14 x 21cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 4, 5, 8″ (2.5, 10, 12.5, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1″ (2.5cm)
- Part Score on the LONG side, as per the video, at 0.5, 4.5″ (1.25, 11.25cm)
- DSP – 2.75 x 4.25″ (7 x 11cm)
- Finished Size – 1 x 3 x 4.5″ (2.5 x 7.5 x 11.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!