Adorable Gnome Cards, Just Because – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Kindest Gnomes Stamp Set
- Gnomes Dies
- Storybook Gnomes Designer Paper
- Blends Alcohol Markers
- Mini Cut and Emboss Machine
Time To Make – 5 Minutes
If you follow me on facebook or instagram, you’ll know that I recently shared a list of project ideas that Oliver had put together for me.
when I’m preparing for the month ahead, and in particular, a design day, I write out a list of projects that I want to make. Sometimes I start with the themes and then fit our supplies to that, and then other times, I’ll choose the stamps and papers and then decide the theme.
Well, I had a ‘short’ June in that I was away for a big chunk of it, so I asked Oliver if he would like to help me out.
And let’s just say, all of July’s projects are set and chosen by him!
I do show his list on the video, and today’s card, along with Monday’s, and well, all the rest of the month, are his ideas.
So he asked for Gnomes and the theme be ‘just because’ which is so sweet! He could have gone simple with the Christmas words in the set. but no, he wanted Just Because.
I hope he likes it!
And I hope you do too!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!