Gorgeous Reverse Topped Christmas Gift Bag – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Santa Express Designer Series Paper
- Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack
- Iridescent Trim
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Tear and Tape
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
I love pretty gift bags, so when Oliver tasked me with using the Santa Express Paper to make a Christmas gift bag, I decided to decorate as he might do, and that is with the memories and more card pack, specifically the stickers!
The paper however is just divine.
I love the mix of the nostalgia with the jolly santa images and then the very modern print of those stylised Christmas trees.
A bit of something for everyone perhaps?
But whether you like the paper or not, it’s a nice shaped gift bag and you can use any paper for it, and for any season.
And I did check with the boss, Oliver, and he agrees that this is a great Christmas gift bag!
- DSP – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 2-7/8, 5-3/4, 8-5/8, 11-1/2″ (7, 14, 21, 28cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2-7/8″ (7cm)
- Turn OVER and score again on the SECOND side at 10″ (25cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!