Pretty and Soft Blender Brush Card, Just Because – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Stylish Sketches FREE Stamp Set
- Blender Brushes
- Green Ink
- Blue Ink
- Decorative Circle Punch
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
I have a slight confession to make….
As you know, I’ve been working to my 11 year old son’s ideas all month long. Oliver (and his older brothers) all get involved in my business from time to time, but Oliver is the one who tends to wander in to my office and offers to help more than the others.
So he was tasked with deciding which projects I was to make in as much as he chose the stamps or paper, and then assigned a theme to it.
And all month, I’ve been sharing with you what he chose for me, and then my interpretation of his ‘brief’ for me!
And the confession?
Well, he’d chosen Stylish Sketches as the stamp set and then had written Autumnal Just Because, but I missed the Autumnal part of it when I made my first version. Oops.
But I think I pulled it back for the one that I filmed for you.
He’s literally just walked through the door from school as I type this, so I’ll ask him.
He agrees that the first is simply ‘just because’ but that the 2nd one that I filmed is more autumnal!
High praise indeed!
I hope you like them both, and if you’re following along with his ideas, let me know!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!