Beautiful Honeybee Card using Alcohol Markers – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Honeybee Home Stamps and Die Bundle
- Brushstrokes Designer Paper
- Alcohol Markers
- Linen Thread
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
I am a very simple stamper and I like to do little small amounts that make a big impact.
so today’s card is very much that. Just a trio of die cuts, some gorgeous backing paper, and then linen thread to finish.
That’s really all you need. Well, of course, some alcohol markers too!
I have to ask a question though. Does anyone else, when colouring in a bee, have to google just where the yellow and black stripes are? I’m sure it’s not just me!
I’m delighted with how these cards came out, and they’re perfectly summery for our current time of year!
Have a super day everyone!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!